Noosa Chamber of Commerce presents an opportunity not to be missed. Register now for the Wellness Program presented by Michelle Bihary.
Small businesses have struggled to adapt to the new world we are facing as we ease out of the pandemic. Many business owners are challenged by managing their own stressors and pressures, both personally and professionally. This is further amplified by dealing with employees and customers who are more highly stressed than ever before and by dealing with increased levels of mental health concerns, fear, aggression, trauma, entitlement, and self-absorption that has swamped our community.
What is needed is expert, practical knowledge to help Chambers members and like-minded small business owners build a thriving workplace where business owners have a strong cognitive and psychological capacity to deal with the pressures of small business while protecting their own well-being, that is critical for business success.
Noosa Chamber appreciates the support and grants received from Business Chamber Queensland/ Queensland government and from Noosa Council.
During this event, attendees will:
● Develop practical strategies to manage stress, optimise mental health and well-being and manage emotional triggers.
● Learn ways to optimise performance, productivity and client interactions.
● Apply neuroscience, neuroplasticity, and a strength focus to build an optimistic and resilient mindset.
● Gain strategies for building a mentally healthy workplace
● Understand how behaviours and interactions at work can either be healthy or unhealthy and know the critical differences between a toxic environment and one that soars to peak performance.
Michelle Bihary is an expert in mental well-being in the workplace.
She is passionate about helping people understand how to enhance their mental well-being and creating mentally healthy and thriving workplaces. She teaches practical and easy to implement strategies that are informed by the latest advances in neuroscience.
Michelle has over 30 years of experience as a mental health occupational therapist and workplace resilience expert. She has trained over 50,000 professionals throughout Australia and New Zealand over the past 18 years to help build a mentally healthy workplace
Members - $45.00 per person
Non Members - $55.00 per person
Tea and Coffee and a light morning tea will be included.
Please find a link to Michelle's website below
Proudly Supported by Noosa Council